Add a wide range of annotations and comments to a PDF
Drop your file here or
Upload from your device
Upload from Google Drive
Upload from DropBox
Upload from Web address (URL)
Max file size: 256 MB
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to markup a PDF file with annotations and comments online:
- To start, drop your PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- To use the annotations feature, click on the Annotations icon in the left sidebar. The annotations tools include: highlighter, freehand highlighter, stamp, rectangle, ellipse, line, connected lines, freehand, arrow, link, ruler, polygon ruler, text, and sticky note. Click on each tool to customize it and add it on your PDF.
- To add comments, click on the annotation you created: a small menu will appear on the bottom right corner. Click on the Comment icon and fill in the necessary information (author and message).
- To save annotations and comments, click on the Save button.
- Download the marked-up PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.