Merge multiple PDFs into one file
Drop your files here or
Upload from your device
Upload from Google Drive
Upload from DropBox
Upload from Web address (URL)
Max file size: 128 MB
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to merge PDF files into one single document online:
- To start, drop your first PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- Once the first file is processed, you can upload more files.
- Check the order of the files. If needed, reorganize them by moving each file to the left or the right.
- Click on the Merge button.
- Download the PDF file with your merged documents to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.