Drop your file here or
Max file size: 500 MB
- Upload from your device
- Upload from Google Drive
- Upload from DropBox
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to convert a text file (.txt) to PDF online:
- To start, drop your text (.txt) file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- Customize the font, the font size, and the alignment of the text (left, center, or right). You can choose to display the size of your document in millimeters or inches.
- Select the document size from a wide range of standards or choose the custom size option.
- If you choose the custom size option, you will need to fill in the size of each margin (upper, bottom, right, and left margin) in millimeters or inches.
- Click on the Convert button to convert your file to PDF.
- Download the PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.