Select an area of a PDF page or file, and crop and save it as a separate file
Drop your PDF file here or
Upload from your device
Upload from Google Drive
Upload from DropBox
Upload from Web address (URL)
Max file size: 128 MB
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to crop a PDF online:
- To start, drop your PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- Draw a box on the document with your cursor.
- You can either choose to crop the selected page or crop all pages of the document at once.
- Click on the Save button.
- Download the cropped PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.