Drop your file here or
- Upload from your device
- Upload from Google Drive
- Upload from DropBox
- Upload from Web address (URL)
Max file size: 256 MB
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to extract pages from a PDF file online:
- To start, drop your PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service
- Click on the thumbnails to select the page(s) you want to extract. You can also write the numbers of the pages to extract in the Pages field. If you need to extract most pages of a large document, you can check the Select all pages box and deselect the pages needed manually by clicking on the thumbnails.
- Click on the Extract button to finalize the operation.
- Download the PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.