Add Page Numbers to PDFs
Easily insert page numbers into your PDF online
Drop your PDF file here or
Upload from your device
Upload from Google Drive
Upload from DropBox
Upload from Web address (URL)
Max file size: 128 MB
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to number pages in a PDF file online
- To start, drop your PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- Select the location where the pages numbers should appear in the document.
- You also have the possibility to select, among the proposed list, the way in which the page numbers will appear. You can also define it yourself.
- Before validating, check on the right panel that the pagination preview is suitable for you.
- Click on the paginate button.
- Download the paginated PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.