- Upload from your device
- Upload from Google Drive
- Upload from DropBox
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to esign a PDF online:
- To start, drop your PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- Click on the Signature button to open the signature configuration window.
- Draw your signature with your cursor or import it from your device.
- If you wish to add a certificate to add another level of security, click on Import certificate and enter the password.
- Click on Save.
- To place your signature, draw a box on the document with the mouse.
- Click on Save.
- Download the signed PDF file to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.
Did you know?
- the simple electronic signature suitable for everyday acts or those with low legal or financial consequences for the signatory.
- the advanced electronic signature, which includes the use of a digital certificate.
- the qualified electronic signature, generally used for authentic acts of notaries, lawyers, bailiffs, courts, and the like. Its security criteria are comparable to those of the advanced digital signature. Still, its procedure cannot be entirely carried out remotely: a certification authority approved by the government must verify and validate the identity of the signatory.
AvePDF supports simple and advanced electronic signature processes, thanks to the ability to import a digital certificate.