- Upload from your device
- Upload from Google Drive
- Upload from DropBox
Your files are safe !
We use the best encryption methods to protect your data.
All documents are automatically deleted from our servers after 30 minutes.
If you prefer, you can delete your file manually right after processing by clicking the bin icon.
How to split your PDF document into independent PDF files online:
- To start, drop your multipage PDF file or upload it from your device or your cloud storage service.
- You can then choose one of two modes to split your PDF document: Simple or Advanced. The Simple mode will split your document in a fixed number of files, and with the Advanced mode, you can select multiple pages manually.
- If you choose the Simple mode: write in the box the number of pages by split, then click on the Split button.
- If you choose the Advanced mode: click on the thumbnails or draw a selection box with your cursor to select pages, then, if necessary, click on the “+” button to start a new selection of files to extract. Click on the Split button to finalize the operation.
- Download the split PDF to your computer or save it directly to your cloud storage service.